Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My YouTube Experience



Well I never had a YouTube account so it was a very amusing experience creating an account and posting a video. I always knew about YouTube but I thought that some videos on their have no point. I do enjoy a good laugh that’s always fun and you can also learn through these videos. For example, I was doing research on this upcoming designer and I love visuals so what better way than hearing the information you need from the person you’re doing research on. Sometimes when you go online you hear different things about the person or a subject and it’s nice to have accurate information. My concept for my video was to do something funny since it had to be short. Who doesn’t enjoy a good laughs right? It nice to make fun of serious things and play with people’s emotions. I wasn’t serious at all on what I was saying in this video I was messing around and I hope I am not taking too serious. I wish that my video could have been clearer but what can you do? You can really understand what I am saying in the video and I guess that is kind of a good thing but you do get the idea I hope. I did like the fact that I pretended to punch my classmate and I did look very realistic. I came up with the idea very quickly having no prior experience ever shooting a YouTube video ever in my life. I did learn quite a few things don’t shot videos during class or people will get mad at you, talk loud, use your zoom in and zoom out button. When seeing videos don’t take them to serious because if you can’t make fun of yourself then you have no sense of humor.

1 comment: