Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Final Blog Entry

Final Blog Entry
Team Swagger-Crystal Figueroa murder case
I learn so many things in class that I am amazed on how many things I know. I think at all the programs we learn PowerPoint was my favorite. I had fun working on a Mac computer and learn to actually like the computer because before the class I was all into Mac computers at all. I found myself missing the Mac computers in half of the quarter just because I like the programs that Mac has to offer like Garage Band. I had a blast doing my own tune in Garage Band I learn so much more than I expected. I learn so much things that you can do on certain programs that I wasn’t aware of. For example, in the beginning of the class my PowerPoint presentations were dull and boring. I had no idea that you can make a presentation fun and appealing to the eye. I found out that PowerPoint Presentations are a great way to get your point out to an audience .I started using PowerPoint for other classes and I think I can even type faster now. I feel very confident when using a computer and I feel lost without one because I love using one. I learn more than just programs but different ways to network online and how the internet works. I will know want to own my own Mac and continue to learn about computers and their programs although it’s hard to come across someone that can teach you both. I learn that you can pretty much use a computer to do anything and for anything like Access is great to have around and know how to use well when owning you own business. I would like to own all of the Office programs and feel the need to know very well for any career. I would no longer be shy to learn new programs but will want to so much more. I like using Publisher I feel that that program will come in handy and it’s a fun program to use. The next program I would like to learn is Photoshop.

Well what grade to I think I deserve? Midterm wasn’t so great, Attendance and Professionalism and I think I did fantastic. Final well have done all of it yet but the group project was okay. I did all my assignments and even though I was learning new things while I was doing them and I did struggle overall I think I did good. So I guess my grade would have to be an A-

No comments:

Post a Comment