Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My own creative music

If I was able to make my own music that be great but unfortunately I don’t play an instrument then I would interpret combination if all kinds of different instruments in music. I really like the sound of the guitar, drums, and base but I also think that vocals are really important. If you have strong vocals then that is everything because your music stands out but all the other instruments are important too. If I can make my own music I would make for different kind of music so I try to play different sounds. I could listen to metal or old school rap so I would like to make something that appeals to someone like me. A variety of music is important to me and I connect music to emotions. You don’t always feel sad or happy you fell different emotions so why not hear different music according to those emotions. Sometimes I feel sad and I want to hear music that can bring me up and cheer me up. You can’t only stick to one style because that is not how your emotions work. I would like to learn how to play the guitar and wouldn’t mind taking singing classes. When I was in the seven grade I had choir and I loved but I wasn’t bless with the talent of singing. I can sing some sort of good and I love to jam on guitar hero world tour but nothing to be amazed at. I would like to learn how to read notes and be able to play with my fingers only instead with a pick. I really would like to buy guitar hero Metallica because not only is Metallica one of my favorite bands but also I love to sing along with their songs. So that is what I would play I guess if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment