Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Challenges

The most difficult thing for me when using computers is getting over the fear of not knowing how to manage programs. It is hard when learning new programs trying to make sure your doing all the right steps but I guess that is just the process of learning. When learning new things it is really important .It was difficult to me that the books show the instructions on a window. I was having trouble locating the tools because they weren’t exactly where there shown in the book. It is not a big difference but it’s hard to locate tools and pages when you are trying to follow the steps on the book. Other than that I enjoyed learning a lot about Microsoft word and all of its operations. Excel is a bit harder but it’s all about learning new functions. I think that after I get associated with the program it would become familiar to me and a lot easier. What makes Excel difficult for me is that they’re a lot of steps to do a function and I still don’t know how to do shortcuts. Other than that everything on Microsoft word was pretty self-explanatory. I think that the more I get familiar with the programs and use more often then I would start to do things on my own with no need of the text. I had trouble with formulas because I saw a formula on the book one-way and I type it like that and it was wrong. So I guess I was having difficult trying to insert the formulas but once I keep on practicing that I will pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment