Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Windows Love?

In Windows I would want to learn about things that would be useful in business and in school. For example, I am fond that are going to learn about the power point program because that can be useful for presentations. I already have some experience but more you learn the better so it is things like that I would like to learn. Stuff that I can put myself in a test and know how to use. I would want to know things that if I work for any company I can apply those skills in that job or even better my career. I know that Windows has a variety of programs that are really useful to know in school and really cool to have. You can incorporate the skills you gain to even owning your own business. If Window has more programs that apply to work experience then the better.
I been using Windows all my life but I have not come to know all the programs in Windows so if I can learn about all the programs or the most beneficial then that be awesome. I haven’t really experience with the Excel program so that will be really interesting if I can learn more about that since I did have fun working with graphs and charts. One question I do have is if they are any music programs on the Windows since I did have a lot fun doing Garage band one the Mac. Once I start using Windows since I am so used of the Mac then it makes me prefer Windows. I find that very interesting since when I started the class I did prefer Windows but maybe my opinion might once again change. Actually learning a lot of information on the Mac makes me thing is my love for Windows die?

No comments:

Post a Comment