Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My opinion on Twitter

Well I have plenty to say about Twitter to me I does not make any sense. I guess I do have good and bad things to say about Twitter. I guess it is a good place to network but I wouldn’t say it’s the best. How can you really verified yourself and identify yourself? You can’t! We have some people that are saying they are a celebrity and that just means you just don’t have anything to do. Twitter for me is a big waste of time is just you looking at text of someone’s daily information how boring. How can we trust anyone on line especially when all you’re doing is sending messages back and forth? See at least with my space or blog you can add friends you know and stay in touch with old friends from school. The positive things about Twitter are that you are going to know about the big social events, you can get a job and maybe meet friends if they are legit. Knowing the big social events in any industry can be a benefit for many because it can help you meet now people and have connections. I guess that the saying is true” it is about what you know but who you know”. For example, if you’re a designer you can meet models in these social events or even other designers and friends in the long run. Why are people so obsessed with celebrities? That they need to keep track of them through a website I don’t think that is safe for that celebrity. What if they are like I am going shopping at this store and a stocker follows them or meets them there? I think people know only have Twitter not because it’s fun but because a competition of how many followers they can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment