Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures

Today I was outside exploring the wild side of myself, taking pictures. Well when people take pictures then don’t realize how artistic a picture could be. Photography is just a way of self-expression just like any other kind of art. I really love art and I have a really keen eye for visuals so I very picky when working with them. What I learn today is that I like to have my options open when I need to pick pictures. I found myself directing others and getting frustrated if I didn’t get the image I pictured in my head. When you have an image or even an idea of what you want you want to get it. Sometimes you have to try different ideas and try different poses to be very creative. I like shadows and with a camera you can bring to life if you have the right angle. I also discover and kind of knew this that facial expressions are very important in an image. What is very important on pictures as a well as facial expressions is your body language and they work well together you can’t have one without the other. Sometimes in complicated poses it’s hard to keep a good facial expression. If your body language is good your face needs to look good so when you r image is looked at there is a flow. It’s very talented that you can capture beauty through lens because it’s one thing is seeing beauty but its great when you can capture it. Sometimes when you take pictures one after another you do a pattern where if seen one after another you see motion. The best pictures are the pictures that are very natural sometimes it’s hard to relax the body when the spotlight is put one you but when  you they make best pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment